Sunday, December 05, 2010

Sunday December 5, 2010

The Spotted Chick sketch One card TWO challenges.... That's Krafty Thursday #43 at The Spotted Chick...and Bugaboo Stamps "anything goes"... well sticking with the Christmas theme I thought I would finish all my Christmas cards so today I made four more cards and worked the challenges in at the same time. I think I am done making holiday cards for now. This is another digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps.
Paper: kraft SU, green TM, and various scraps of designer paper
Ink: printer ink, choco chip SU
Stamp: Bugaboo digi, on ice PTI
Accessories: MFT snowflake die, coarse glitter MS, stickles, embossing folder, half pearls Pizzaz aplenty, Viva pearl pen, ribbon scrap, spellbinder die, Copics.



5 comments:

Tammy Miller said...

This is so sweet, and you colored it beautifully. Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog for our December Anything Goes Challenge!!! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

Min said...

What a lovely card - I love the color combo and the embossing you included! Gorgeous!!
Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Bugaboo Stamps Catch The Bug "Anything Goes" Challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Julie said...

This is beautiful! I love the embossed background, glittery snow and the snowflakes! Super cute snowman!

The Spotted Chick said...

Oh Billie, what a CUTE card!! I just love these colors with the Kraft! And you followed my sketch too! Be still my heart!! LOL!! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge and the Catch the Bug Challenge too! {{{hen hugs}}}

Paul said...

That sentiment die cut is great. Thank you so much for taking the time to enter our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo. Hope to see you for our new ‘Winter Wonderland’ challenge which has just begun.
TFS
Paul