Monday, April 22, 2024

Make my Monday #224 - perfect partners

Monday April 22, 2024

Hello 

We have a new challenge over at

Theme: Internat. Jazz Day 30th April-an instrument, singer, dance, anything.


I love Art Impressions images. Always so much fun. I thought of this as soon as I knew it was something to do with music. I love him and his hair brush and her with her curing iron. I can imagine me and my hubby doing this.. I colored with copics. I used Stampin up ink and added the Stamp Francisco music notes to the background. I added the AI sentiment in SU ink. I layered and added to the Quick quote dp..  


 Challenges:
As you like it - clean or fussy (depending on the image I figure it out, in this scene clean was the way to go. no embellishments just a couple having fun)
Scrapping 4 fun #234 - anything goes



4 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A super card, no need to embellish this image. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Karen Letchworth said...

Another super cute card, Billie. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.

Tee said...

This is gorgeous! Love the fun perfect partners image and your background and coloring is beautiful too!

Helen said...

Great image and card - looks like they're having a great time!

Thanks for joining us at the Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge.

Helen x
DT