Monday, April 01, 2024

Aud Sentiments #312 - let us be grateful

Monday April 1, 2024

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Theme: Watercolor and or Spring



I taped down my watercolor paper and stamped the Stampin Up sentiment. It's an old set. I then painted with Prima wc, the three colors, let it dry and repeated. I let that dry and then took the Paul Ruben metallic and painted the flower and added gold splatters. I love the way it came out


 Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 641-642 - anything goes
Four seasons April- anything goes spring
Polkadoodles wk. 13 - anything goes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card Billie. Hope your enjoying a happy Easter xxx

Karen Letchworth said...

This card is really sweet, Billie. Your cards are always fun and inspiring. Thanks SO much for sharing with us at The Four Seasons and please join us again soon.