Thursday, April 04, 2024

Cardz 4 Galz #222 - I'm so frazzled, I've been running

Thursday April 4, 2024

Hello

New challenge over at

Theme: cute animals

I made this card over at a friends house. She had the die and sentiment so not sure who they are by.. I love these birds and die cut a bunch for me to use at home. I've made a few cards with these cute chickens. I love the sentiment.. so funny.. I added some diamond drills for the food they are nibbling on


 Challenges:
Crafty animals #82 - anything goes animals
Critter crazy #85 - anything goes animals
The paper funday #64 - anything goes / sweet treats



5 comments:

Rachelle Oltean said...

LOL! I love this punny design! It’s awesome! Thanks so much for joining us at the Krafty Chicks Challenge!

Donna Walls said...

The chickens are so fun and quirky. I do love that sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge!
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Deanna Mulder said...

What a great sentiment to pair with those cute chicken images. So fun. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Funday, Deanna DT.

Karen Letchworth said...

How cute! I love the little chickens (I'm guessing die-cut) that you created with fabulous bright colors. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing creativity with us at Word Art Wednesday. I appreciate you so much. Have a blessed week!

creationsnz said...

Aw Billie I'm a sucker for chooks, and these ones really made me smile, but your sentiment made me laugh out loud. Great stuff, glad you made extras. Thanks for sharing your chooks with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG