Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Crafty Gals Corner #254 - happy spring

Wednesday April 10, 2024

Hello

It's time for another challenge over at

Theme: anything goes




sponsor Ram Stamps


I am using the image Bunny's bike.  I colored with copics. used Spellbinder die and added to a piece paper I used Ranger ink to darken. I added to DCWV dp. I added the Stampin up die / punch images and added diamond drills to the center. The sentiment is from Paper trey ink, I sent over the chicks with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush


 Challenges:
Crafty animals #82 - anything animal
Critter crazy #85 - anything animal
The paper funday #64 - anything goes



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this image, you dis great coloring it! The accents in the corner make me so happy! Great job! Your CGC DT Buddie- Chris

Cathie w said...

So cute Billie.....adorable

Lena said...

It's such a beautiful and sweet card, Billie. Love your floral embellishment.
Hugs,
Lena xx

Donna Walls said...

This is such a sweet bunny and I love the coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Deanna Mulder said...

What's not to love about that adorable bunny on that bicycle? So sweet. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Funday Challenges. Deanna DT

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

What a cutie, Billie! I love it! :)
Fellow DT - Jeanie Ellis