Friday, April 05, 2024

Crafty Catz #669 - As long as everything is

                                          Friday April 5, 2024

 Hello 

We have a new challenge over at 

Crafty Catz #669

Theme: Anything goes / any cute critter 



our sponsor QKR Stampede


I am using this fun image Sante Fe Mouse. I colored with copics and added him to the My favorite things dp.  I stamped the Dylusions sentiment as I thought it fit the image. I completed with some AB diamond drills. 


Challenges:
Crafty animals #82 - anything animal
Critter crazy #85 - anything animal
Polkadoodles wk. 13 - anything goes

3 comments:

Janette said...

Hahaha, what a fab card Billie, love the image but your sentiment is perfect, haha. xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A cute such an awesome image and card
Have a lovely weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Gale said...

Your card is so cute and funny Billie! Great design. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Critter Crazy Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
Gale DT for
https://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/