Monday, April 08, 2024

Make my Monday #223 - broad-tailed hummingbird

Monday April 8, 2024

Hello

Time for a new challenge over at

Theme: National bird day - Picture of a bird



I love PSX stamps and knew this is one I wanted to use for this challenge.
I stamped and colored with copics. I went over the birds with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.  That's about it. Love it. We have hummingbirds year round and have 3 feeders on our porch. We enjoy looking at them. 


 Challenges:
Krafty chicks #710 - stamp it
Crafty animals #82 - anything goes animals
Critter crazy #85 - anything goes animals
Allsorts #775 - for the love of animals



5 comments:

Rachelle Oltean said...

Wow! That is such a beautiful hummingbird image and I love the vibrant colors! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at this week’s Krafty Chicks Challenge!

brenda said...

Beautiful colours for your Hummingbird card Billie, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

What a beautiful image you have captured the colours so well the detail is amazing I love it thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x

Gail said...

Aren't hummingbirds industrious little birds!?
Ours should be back any day now, I'll get the feeders ready!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts!

Liz said...

Great card. Your gorgeous hummingbird image is beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
Liz xx