Monday, January 29, 2024

Make my Monday #218 - Gopher a Coffee?

Monday January 29, 2024

So I hope the new year and January was a good start to the year.

We have a new challenge over at

Theme: showcase your pattern paper / DSP


I have so many scraps I just pulled out a handful and cut into strips. I added adhesive to a scrap and laid down the strips. I then cut the edges clean. I stamped the Gerda Steiner - Gopher, cup and sentiment. I colored with copics and used Ranger ink for the sky with my cloud template which is hard to see. I added the little Stampin up twigs. I used My favorite things circle die and Tech. Tues. speech die for the sentiment and added a couple Doodlebug coffee beans. Love this cutie. 

Challenges:
Dream valley #308 - 2 or more dp
Digi choosday wk. 3 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #700 - all occasions
Polkadoodles wk 4 - anything goes
Love to scrap #165 - anything goes


 

4 comments:

Heather said...

So super cute, Billie, love this punny card! That scrappy background is amazing - and super wow on those coffee bean embellishments! Love them!

The Crafty Den said...

What a fun card Billie and an awesome way to use up some of your paper scraps. The gopher image is adorable and your sentiment is perfect. Thanks for joining us again at Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise x

Glittertastic said...

Great way to use up the scraps and such a cute image. The greeting is so clever.
Thank you so much for participating with us over at Dream Valley!
Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

Wendy said...

I love this! It’s such a fun and colorful way to use up those scraps! That gopher and sentiment are just too cute! Thank you for sharing and playing with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy