Monday, January 15, 2024

Make my Monday #217 - I didn't forget your birthday

Monday January 15, 2024

Hello
We have a new challenge over at

I am the host this challenge so I chose
Birthday.. as the theme.. 
It's a new year and so many birthdays ahead. 


I haven't used the stamp set from Taylored Expressions for a long time and thought now would be a good time. I stamped and colored with copics. I added a gem to the top of the hat and added Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to the balloon. Used My favorite things die and cut out the image an brown behind. I added to a scrap of designer paper and then added the sentiments that came in the set. I went around the edges with Quick quote ink 

Challenges:
Crafty animals #79 - anything goes animals
Critter crazy #82 - anything goes animals

3 comments:

Christina said...

Was für eine schöne Karte mit so süßen kleinen Vögeln. Danke dass du sie bei Paperminutes zeigst.

LG Christina

anne said...

A super fun card, great image. Thank you for sharing it with us at Critter Crazy Challenge.
Anne CCC-DT

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Cute card. The sentiment made me smile. Very sweet! Thanks for joining in with us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs