Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Cardz 4 Guyz #339 - Happy Birthday

 Thursday January 23, 2024

Hello

Time for a new challenge over at

Cardz 4 Guyz #339

theme: No ball sport


I stamped the Art Impressions image and created the ground with copics. I stamped the trees for the background with Stampin up ink, I think they are from Club stamps.. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I colored the image with copics and added the sentiment.. Funny you think of no ball sport and all sort of ball sports pops in your head.. But skate board is a sport and added to the Olympics. so this worked out great and fun. 

Challenges:
Krafty chicks #700 - all occasions 
Polkadoodles wk 4 - anything goes


3 comments:

dj said...

Adorable!! Granny is rushing to say happy birthday to one of her grandson...LOL!! As always you are offering great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our "No Balls Sport" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! #C4G339

Helen said...

Great scene - that image really makes me smile!

Thanks for joining the Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Helen x
Guest Chick

MeSi said...

Such a fun card, I love it :) Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT
My blog