Friday, January 12, 2024

Alphabet - U - I am inking of you

 Friday January 12, 2024

Hello

We have a new challenge over at
Our letter this challenge is
U - under something 
the sea, umbrella, a tree, starts


I chose under the sea.. I created the sky and water with Ranger inks. I then stamped the seagulls from Simon says and using stamps and dies I created the under the water scene with Tech. Tues, My favorite things, Simon Says.. I added a few diamond drills for fish bubbles. 


Challenges:
Digi choosday wk. 41 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - cute critters
Daisy chain #81 - no designer paper
Love to scrap #165 - anything goes

2 comments:

Deborah Wheeler said...

OH I love that little octopus - such a great image!

Helen said...

Great under the sea scene and I love that sentiment too!

Helen x