Monday, January 01, 2024

Aud Sentiments #309 - Happy Birthday

 Monday January 1, 2024

Hello.. Wishing you a joyful, healthy, peaceful Happy New Year

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme: Make your own background  and or birthday 



For my card I did both.. I took watercolor paper and using my Altenew water color and Paul Reuben metallic paints created the painted background.. Once dry I took a sharpie pen and just added some doodle to fill in the piece. Set it aside to dry and then cut out few layers of the My favorite things sentiment and adhered together. I like a thicker letters.. I then added to the card and layered on the orange card stock.. I really like how it came out. I may have to do more of this style background.. 

Challenges:
Krafty chicks #696 - all occasions
Simon Wednesday - party time



2 comments:

Helen said...

Great background - looks really effective.

Happy New Year

Helen x

Leanne said...

Awesome love that color palette, and the bold sentiment, it is very nicely done, thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day!

Leanne DT Member/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge