Tuesday, January 09, 2024

Cardz 4 Guyz #338 - bird on branch

 Tuesday January 9, 2024

Hello

New challenge time over at

Cardz 4 Guyz #338

Theme: Something new in your stash


I got this stamp set (I won it) and thought it would be fun to create with. I stamped the images and colored with copics. I created the sky with Ranger ink and my cloud template. I left the sentiment off cause it can be used for different occasions. 

Challenges:
Crafty animals #79 - anything goes critter
Critter crazy #82 - anything goes critter
Allsorts wk 762 - mood board  

7 comments:

dj said...

Isn't it just so fun when you win a set!! I don't get that lucky very often but when I do, I get so excited!! Those that play along with our "Something NEW" challenge will are sure to be inspired by you!! #C4G338

Dena J said...

Such a lovely bird image and beautifully colored. Just right for this mood board challenge. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.

brenda said...

A short C&P comment as I'm unwell and unable to type/craft much, but wanted you to know I've seen your Allsorts entry and thank you.

B x

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love the scene you've created.

Thanks for joining us at the Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Helen x
Guest Chick

Mervi said...

Fabulous and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts!
DT Mervi

Sarah said...

Thank you for sharing this lovely card with us at Allsorts and for taking the mood board as your inspration. Sarah

Helen said...

Me again!

Thanks for joining us at the Critter Crazy Challenge too.

Helen x
DT