Wednesday, November 27, 2019

We wish you - Aud Sentiments #241

Thursday November 28 - December 9, 2019

Hello.. I have a card to share for the new challenge going on over at Aud Sentiments #241

Our theme this challenge is WINTER / CHRISTMAS

Our sponsor is Polkadoodles



I am using the image called Tweet sounds.. I colored the image with copics.  I went around the edge of the piece with Ranger ink. I was digging through my drawer of card stock that I always cut to A2 size and found this pretty embossed designer paper that came in a Simon Says monthly kit months ago.. I thought it was perfect as it was textured and pretty with out having a printed pattern to take away from the image. I stamped the Lawn fawn sentiment and then fussy cut around it.  I finished with some sequins and Nuvo drops in the center of them. I added some glitter to her wings and some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to the horn and halo.  
Challenges:
Time out #149 - celebration
Crafty hazelnut's Christmas #465 - Christmas
Dragonfly dreams - Christmas / winter
Jan's digi #2 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Nov. - pattern paper
A bit more time to craft #104 - anything goes
Fab n funky #459 - Christmas
Watercooler Wednesday #249 - all about occasions

8 comments:

cass said...

Cute card with great paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Donna Ellis said...

Sweet little angel, so beautifully colored, Billie! Love the shading in her robes, and the sparkle in her wings with those cute little blue birds helping to make wonderful music! It's a lovely card! So happy I got to see your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope to see more of your designs soon.
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Tristan said...

Your Christmas angle is adorable Billie. Lovely colouring and that green is so pretty on her dress and I love that embossed background. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

Pat K said...

Beautiful card. Love the non traditional colours. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

Helen said...

A super sweet little Christmas Angel, Billie! A cute card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week! So sorry for the late reply, but I was having trouble with the links.

Kim Heggins said...

this is absolutely adorable...your little sweetie is as cute as can be. Love your amazing coloring too. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

Nonni said...

Very cute! Love the hues of green paired with gold, very festive! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

Catie Cuddles said...

So sweet!
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT