Tuesday, November 05, 2019

Celebrating with you - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday November 5, 2019

Hello.. Welcome back to my blog.. Seems I always have a card to post.. Guess that's from being on so many awesome design teams..

Today over at Crafty Sentiments we have a new challenge. 
Theme for this week is ANYTHING GOES


I am using the fun image Fifi cupcake..  I found this fun designer paper and loved the fun background she was looking at. I colored the image with copics. I used My favorite things circle die and Paper Trey ink sentiment. I used Stampin up oval die. Finished with some acrylic dots and Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. 

Challenges:
Sweet stampin - celebration
Jan's digi stamps #1 - anything goes
Use your stuff #381 - use scraps
Lemon shortbread #106 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 45 - anything goes

5 comments:

Chris said...

Fabulous card Billie, sweet image and that background paper is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' with this cute card!
xx

Jan Mahew said...

Billie,
Love the retro paper back ground with the delightful image. Anyone would enjoy receiving it. Thank you for joining in on our first Blog Challenge here at: https://jansdigistampschallenges.blogspot.com/ Good Luck! Hope you will share with us often.
Hugs,
Jan

missgailly said...

Cool image and great card! Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

Julene Matthews said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at UYS.

Donna Ellis said...

She is completely adorable, Billie! But I can't tell if there is a little mischief here. Is she going to eat the cupcake, or is she preparing to toss it at someone? LOL - sorry, I couldn't resist! The coloring in your sentiment panel, and her sweet pig-tails is gorgeously done! So happy I got to see your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope to see more of your designs soon.
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}