Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Thank you - Aud Sentiments #240

Thursday November 14 - 25, 2019

Hello. I have a card to share for the new challenge going on over at Aud Sentiments #240
Our theme this challenge is THANK YOU


Our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps

I am using the image called Floral butterfly thank you image. I colored the image with copics. I mounted this on a piece of blue card stock and then onto a piece of designer paper. I added the ribbon and some sequins with Nuvo drops to the centers. I went over the ladybug and butterflies with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.
Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 412-413 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #153 - thank you / Thanksgiving/ gratitude
Crazy 4 challenge #510 - texture (ribbon)
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern paper - Nov.
Crafty animals #32 - Nov.
Fab n funky #457 - add some sparkle (sequins and ribbon)
Simon Wednesday - thank you / Thanksgiving

4 comments:

Lia said...

You made an amazing card! I like the layout and the great colouring.
Lia DT S4F

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Stunning Thank you card, lovely colouring
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Pat K said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

Lisa J said...

This is such a pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT