Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Warmest winter wishes - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday November 12, 2019

Hello... Tuesday means it's Crafty Sentiments challenge time again and I have a card to share..
Our theme is ANYTHING GOES

Check out the design teams creations over at Crafty Sentiments.


I am using this darling image called Harriet lantern. I colored her with copics. I used Lil inker stitch die. I found a 12x12 Christmas pad (covers gone) and I liked this script paper. I went around the edge with Quick quote chalk ink. I tied a ribbon and it looked plain so I found a metal brad and added this to the bow know area. I heat embossed the Paper trey ink sentiment and suing Stampin up die added this to the card. I went over her lantern and boots with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush and added a few acrylic dots. 

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 412-413 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #607 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #480 - winter
A gem of a challenge wk. 22 - anything goes
Crazy 4 challenge #510 - texture (ribbon/metal brad)
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern paper - Nov.
Try it on Tuesday - cold - cold - cold

6 comments:

Leanne said...

Billie, you warm my heart with this one, adorable. Love the image and colored wonderful. Thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks.

Leanne DT/KC

Anne (cornucopia) said...

She is adorable. Wonderful colors in this.

Lisa Lynn said...

Too cute.

Rosie said...

A lovely card

Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

Michela Piras said...

Too Cute! Thanks for joining us at Gem of a Challenge

Joan said...

Cute little image and a prettty card

Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday challenge

Joan