Friday, November 29, 2019

Someone told me about - Bugaboo Stamps Free Friday

Friday November 29, 2019

Hello.. I have a card to share for the Free Friday at 
Check out the design teams creations over at 


This image is Stella clean vodka..  What a funny lady.. I colored the image with copics. I added her to My minds eye designer papers that I distressed the edges with Ranger ink. I added twine and a button.. 

Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's Nov. - pattern paper
A bit more time to craft #104 - anything goes
Crafty creations #403 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Watercooler Wednesday #249 - all about occasions
Paper funday #11 - anything goes / opt. thanksgiving



5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Fun card, Billie! Must try this little housework tip myself, Jo x

Lisa Lynn said...

This one is just great. Love your bright papers. I wasn't thinking and colored my bottles instead of leaving them white for vodka, argh....obviously I had Merlot on my brain...oops.

Karen Brown said...

Funny! I always enjoy a good humorous card. :-) We are so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday.

Marsha Reed said...

Great humorous card, Billie! Thanks for joining us this week at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Marsha DT

Donna Walls said...

Oh Stella....a lady after my own heart! Great card Billie and Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges and best of luck in the draw. Donna - DT Member