Friday, December 14, 2018

season's greetings - Colour Crazy challenge

Friday December 14, 2018
 
Welcome to another challenge at Colour Crazy challenge.
We are an ANYTHING GOES challenge.
 We just ask that you color your image. No pre colored images.
 

Our sponsor this week is Oddball stamps
 
  This is my card using the image Christmas fox. I colored the image with copics and using Stampin Up and Simon Says I stamped the winter grasses. I used my cloud template. I took a piece of gray Stampin up card stock and My favorite things square stitch die and cut an opening. I then used Stampin Up embossing folder for the wood grain. I added the image behind. I took a scrap of Quick quote paper and created a frame. I went over the hat and ornament image with Spectrum noir. I used SU ink and Simon says sentiment and MFT die and added this to the card. I used twine and tied a bow and wrapped the twine around a dowel. I watered down some adhesive and using my finger dabbed it on the twine. I let it dry and added this to the sentiment.  Fun Christmas card.
 
Challenges:
Dragonfly journeys #130 - handmade holiday magic




3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Billie awesome image and card have a good weekend

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable! He's so sweet!! I love the ornaments hanging down and the scene you've crated for him!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

This Christmas fox is just so adorable.