Monday, December 03, 2018

Life happens, coffee helps 4

Monday December 3, 2018
 
I am playing along with the Coffee Lovers blog hop.. Fall / Winter theme
 
 This is such a fun cute image. I love the dog image.. I am a dog lover having 3 rescues.. It's a red rubber from Katzelkraft image.. I stamped the image and colored with copics. I then mounted on a navy blue card stock and then Bella Blvd. designer paper. I finished with Martha Stewart leaves and some Teresa Collins wood dots. The sentiment is from Tech. Tues. and heat embossed.  I added some glossy accents to the coffee and his dog collar.
 
Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
4 crafty chicks #431 - anything goes
Coffee lovers  blog hop -fall/winter
Crafting from the heart #231 - anything goes
Pammie's inky pinkie #1848 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #210 - anything goes
Double trouble #16 - coffee lovers

22 comments:

Lisa said...

So adorable!! He's too cute!! What a fun card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Dotty Jo said...

Bless him - such a cutie, Jo x

Hetty said...

What a fun card. Yes coffee helps! Cheers!

Brenda said...

Billie, this is perfect! So many days I feel just like this little guy looks before I have my coffee. Such a fun card! Thanks for your visit.

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is such a cute card Billie! A darling image too.

Annette Allen said...

what a fun image.. great card.

~amy~ said...

Love that guy with his coffee!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Boy what big eyes you have...adorable image and great coloring. Thanks for sharing this with us at Double Trouble, but don't forget to enter this in Three Amigos too, our collaborating partner (link on our post); and if you want to be included in the Blog Candy offered for the Coffee Lovers, you need to tell us in comments "What your favorite cold/hot drink is" on our Double Trouble Post for this Challenge.

Vivian Foo said...

Really cute card.

Lisa Lynn said...

OMG Billie, that is a great stamp!!! Looks like a lot of people that I know in the morning, but not me, lol.

Dana said...

OMG!!! So funny!! I love the look on his face!! Great card!!

Laura S. said...

What a fun and cheeky card!

Dana M said...

Too funny! That poor doggie really needs that cup of coffee. Fabulous card!

Dandi93 said...

Oh My, those eyes...... Too too funny Billy... Great sentiment

kReN said...

Hey, Billie. Wonderful project! Thanks for joining the PIP Challenge this week! Follow me at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Fikreta said...

so great card!

jeanchaneyaz said...

What a fun image this is! Love it!

Karen Letchworth said...

That was beyond a smile. This one made me LOL, Billie. I told you!
Thanks for your fun art.
Karen

Lisa said...

Adorable! I've got this cute colored up too...he's waiting patiently! Love what you've done with yours!

crafty said...

Cute card. Thank you for joining in the Crafting From the Heart challenge.
Mary

Melanie R said...


What a cute critter! I think maybe he's had too much caffeine today. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble and don't forget about joining in at The Three Amigos.

Alex (PinkCraftyMama) said...

Love what you did with this guy! The sprig of embellishments in the corner is the perfect touch.