Friday, December 07, 2018

Day 7 Awkward holiday chaos Catch the bug free friday

Friday December 7, 2018
 
Welcome to Day 7 and last day of our Tis the season for awkward holiday chaos at Catch the bug
Today is Free Friday and
theme is Bingo one of Santa's reindeer?
 
 
This is Stella Christmas cost.. I am doing the BINGO card and Sentiment / Die cut / Plaid..
I chose My minds eye papers. I colored Stella with copics.  I used My favorite things stitch die. I added some Jillibean twine to the card base. I added Stella on some foam dots. I took the sentiment that comes with the image and using MFT banner speech die cut this out and went around the edge with Quick quote chalk ink. I added white gel pen, sequins.
 
Challenges:
Inkspirational #175 - Christmas
Dragonfly journeys #130 - handmade holiday magic
Artistic inspirations #210 - anything goes
Moving along with the times #86 - anything goes Christmas

5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Great card Billie. Great papers and sequins.

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Super design Billie, love the sentiment and the facial expression!

Thanks for joining us at MAWTT

June

cm said...

Oh goodness...look at her expression! Fabulous card and so thrilled to see you sharing yet another of your delightful creations in the INK gallery!
~carol

Wendy L said...

Love your fun card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxx

Dandi93 said...

Stella is one of my favorites, fabulous card Billie and great sentiment