Monday, December 03, 2018

Day 3 Awkward holiday chaos at Catch the bug

Monday December 3, 2018
 
Welcome to Day 3 of Tis the season for awkward holiday chaos at Catch the bug
Our theme is Bring on the White Elephant Gifts!
 
Ideas on the banner below

 
I made a tag to go with a gift bag. I really wanted this to be masculine. It's for my son Samson. I colored the skates with a brownish look and a soft blue background using copics. I used a sentiment from Paper trey ink. I used twine to tie the tag to the bag. For the bag I used a large Stampin up wheel called So swirly. I used Versa mark and created the design.  You can find the tag in the Bugaboo store
Challenges:
Make my Monday #85 - non traditional Christmas colors

4 crafty chicks #431 - anything goes
Inkspirational #175 - Christmas
Dragonfly journeys #130 - handmade holiday magic 

5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Great tag and gift bag.

Basslady said...

a very sweet idea!

thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday challenge!

hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi xoxo

Nance said...

Very cute tag and great for a guy! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks for our Crazy Egg Challenge!

Anila Dikay said...

That's a lovely tag.
Thank you for sharing in the Inkspirational gallery

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie! Perfect and very cute tag! Thanks so much for joining my month long Handmade Holiday Magic blog challenge and good luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys