Saturday, December 15, 2018

Hello Foxy - Creations in Pink Challenge

Saturday December 15, 2018
 
Welcome to Creations in Pink month long challenge..
The theme is ANYTHING GOES...
just make sure you show lots of PINK
 
Our sponsor for this month is The Paper Shelter

 
I am using the image Smug but stylish.. I grabbed some My minds eye scraps and created the background. I then colored the image with copics. I added some glossy accents to the buttons and bench. I added my clouds using my cloud template. I mounted this image on a piece of black. I used Simon Says hello die and cut the word out 4 times and layered it. I then used clear embossing powder and dipped it 3 times to get a smooth finish. I then heat embossed the foxy in white and added them to the card...

Challenges:





2 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Billie....enjoy your day.xx

Monika Reeck said...

I am in love with your coloring
Looks like in Comic
love her out fit too
red blue and green
and nice Clouds as Always Billie
this one is my fav
hugs
Monika