Saturday, May 17, 2014

Unscripted Sketches #257 / Happy Birthday

Saturday May 17, 2014
 
Unscripted Sketches #257 challenge. I hope you play along and make a card/scrapbook page/project of some sort. Just play along and have a fun.
 

This is the card I made using the sketch above. I really - really had a great time making this card. I had some left over scraps of SU papers from a project my bf and I used at retreat making some cards/envelopes.  So I grabbed those and made this card. I love this look and the happiness of the card. I layered the Happy so it was not so flimsy.

challenges:
Papertake weekly - pretty pastels
Shopping our stash #151 - sin it to me (happy birthday to you)
Through the craftroom door - atg
Penny's paper crafty #177 - atg
Word art Wednesday #132 - atg
Crafts 4 eternity #176 - to die for
QKR stampede #88 - punches or dies
Sister act #57 - atg
recipe: su pink, su dp, simon says happy die, simon says love this birthday sentiment.




9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny x

Sherri said...

Great design! What a terrific birthday card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.

Sue said...

Gorgeous card..thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT x

Jeannie said...

Awesome colors and papers! Perfect birthday card! Thanks so much for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door.

Jeannie
TTCRD Design Team

Donna said...

Love that design paper! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the "sing it to me" challenge!!

karalschuknecht said...

Great card, and I love the design. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Punches/Dies." Come back to join us again and good luck.
Karal QKR Stampede DT

Patti said...

I just love this card!! WEll done : )

Patti

michele said...

fabulous card thanks for joining us at crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x

Deena said...

Great use of the sketch. Love your interpretation. Thanks for joining in the sing it to me challenge at Shopping our Stash this week!