Thursday, May 08, 2014

Catch the bug Thursday Oldie but Goodie OBG / I have PMS

Thursday May 8, 2014
 
I used Grumpy Gertrude PMS & GPS  I love this sentiment. I have those days and I think we can each relate to this. I had fun putting this card together and loved using the arrows as if she's looking for that person..
 
challenge:
Craft your passion #212 - show us the funny
Crafty sentiment design - atg
Papertake weekly - atg
Love rubber stamps #102 - atg
Penny's paper crafty #176 - 2 or more pattern papers
recipe: bugaboo/grumpy Gertrude, bazzill, oct afternoon road map, mft die, ek punch, su punch, copics, wink of stella glitter brush









7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous papers and colours Ginny x

Cynthia said...

This gave me a chuckle this morning, Billie! Love the arrows.

Monika Reeck said...

I loveee how you coloring the Image and she is a cute one and hihihi I smile reading your sentiment hihi if I have PMS I can eat person too hihi JOKE...but I miss to see your card dear Billie...you know why..my husband last week painting the room also we have to move all the drawer the table to other room also no chance to blogging and to card making...but now I come back and like to visiting your blog..hope you like to visiting mine too...it always a happiness to get your lovely words...big hugs, Monika

Emily Thubbron said...

Ginny, I love this card. The papers fit the image so well. Love the addition of the arrows. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's this week for our 2 or more patterned paper challenge.

Emily T.
DT Member

Bonnie Irvine said...

This card gave me a huge smile. Love the image and sentiment but even more love the map background and those fun arrows. They relate to the sentiment beautifully and add so much fun factor to the design. Thanks for joining our Show Us the Funny Challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. I hope we see you again soon.

Shanna Shands said...

Hilarious card. Thanks so much for playing at Loves Rubberstamps.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

lol, this is so funny. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!