Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Paper Pretties #310 / Get Well

Wednesday May 14, 2014
 
It's hump day YEAH...
 
This is the card I made using the image OH feathers . He's got a wounded wing so made a get well card. I used some embellishments --a swirl, flower, punch little flowers, a punched sentiment tag and viva pearl pen drops. Fun card.
 
challenges:
Totally gorjuss #235 - don't be square
Created with love #81 - for the love of critters
One stitch at a time #212 - digi
Pile it on #19 - fuzzy
Eureka Stamps #89 - up in the air
recipe: oh feathers / pp, kraft, su wheel, versa mark, mft die, su punchs, qq die, copics, ss hand written sentiment, viva pearl pen, bg brad, corner chomper, cloud template, ranger blue




9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card design and image Ginny ♥

Monika Reeck said...

Billie...I love the color combo the bold brown on there and the cute Image..love the design too...great card as always my friend...and I am really sorry to busy with my two boys as soon as I have time I will answer your lovely mail..biig hugs,Monika

Hazel said...

I'm frightened of birds but this one looks a real little cutie. A super card and thank you so much for entering it into our challenge at OSAAT. Hazel x

Lady Bug Stampers said...

This is absolutely adorable. Love this image. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Created with Love Challenges.
Linda K. DT
www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Hart said...

Oh Wow - I love this cute card!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

karalschuknecht said...

Great card, beautiful work! Thanks for joining us this week for our "Up in the Air." Come back to join us again and good luck.
Karal Eureka Stamps DT

Anonymous said...

How very cute and what a great layout! Love the flowers. Thanks for playing along with Eureka this week.

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

The perfect image for a get well soon card and one that you just can't help but smile at. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Jennie x

BethieJ said...

CUTE Card! Sure to cheer anyone up!!
Thanks for joining us last week at PIO!!
Have a GREAT day!