Saturday, May 10, 2014

Unscripted Sketches #256 / Near the sea

Saturday May 10, 2014
(second posting for today)
First off Happy Mothers day to all of you that are blessed to be a mom, that special someone in your loved ones lives. Hope your day is blessed.
 
Today we have a new sketch from Unscripted Sketches #256
You know that you can turn the sketch as I did and make a card, scrapbook page, some project that kind of follows the sketch. Just have fun.
 

 This is the card I made using the sketch. Last weekend I went to a ladies church retreat at Seaside Oregon and had a wonderful time. We had some free time during the day Saturday so my dear crafting / BF went shopping to this craft store we always go to when we go to retreat. I got this great seabird. I knew I had to use it. So I die cut the bird, found a lovely sentiment that I received from my oldest BF that passed away some years ago. She loved the sea and it was perfect. I did not have a seabird foot so I drew one.. sorry for the funky look. I added some sea grass that I just clear embossed to give the hint of grass. I hope I inspire you to play along and post your card at Unscripted Sketches.

Challenges:
Crafty sentiments design - atg
Papertake weekly - atg
Love rubberstamps #102- atg
Word art Wednesday #131 - atg
Creative inspirations #264 - beside the seaside
recipe: su card base, club scrap, sentiment PSX, bird die?, grass rubberseed, clear emb powder, brocade blue su ink,




9 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Great card. love the sentiment and the bird tracks.

Nikki Stalker said...

Lovely card. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

Nikki

Rene said...

This is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your awesome creation with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
Rene :D

Blankina said...

I love this sentiment and what an original card!
Great to see you at Loves Rubberstamps challenge ..please join soon again,and do not forget to join our sunday hop too.
HUgs Blankina

Monika Reeck said...

I love the sentiment too and the color and the scene you made my dear friend Billie, great card a always...Happy Mothers day...sorry I am late...and I will answer your mail today....was busy yesterday and I live in Munich Germany dear Billie...big hugs...Monika

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card, wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations. I hope you get to join us again for our next sketch. Agnieszka

CraftyNatalie said...

Lovely card.
Thank you for joining in on my beside the seaside themed challenge at Creative Inspirations.
CraftyNatalie: DT

Karen Letchworth said...

What a beautiful card. Thanks so much for sharing with us, and please stop by again soon.
Blessings to you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Karen Letchworth said...

What a beautiful card. Thanks so much for sharing with us, and please stop by again soon.
Blessings to you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday