Saturday, May 31, 2014

Catch the bug - RECIPE challenge / Happy Mothers Day

Saturday May 31, 2014
 
Well it's the end of  May.. Where did the month go. I know I say that ever month but it's true every month. Time just keep going by so fast.
 
 
This is the card I made using the recipe challenge above. I folder embossed the kraft background  and powder embossed the sentiment Happy Mothers Day. I printed  the image / blossom word block onto the kraft. I used orange as my pop of color.  I know mothers day is behind us but I have a card for next year and I have people who need them. I am loving the pop of orange and doing the digi on kraft. I will have to remember to use kraft more often for my digi's.
 
challenges:
Inky impressions #161 - atg
Word art Wednesday #133 - atg
4 crafty chicks #196 - atg
Crafty catz #233 - atg
QKR stampede #99 - baby/spring/celebration (spring)
Sister act #59 - atg
recipe: blossom word /bugaboo, kraft, bazzill, scraps, inktense color pencils, want 2 scrap bling, wink of stella glitter pen, embossing powder, embossing folder, ss best mom ever sentiment




7 comments:

lora said...

Beautiful card! I like the adorable image the papers and the flowers.

Sherri said...

What a cute & cheerful card to celebrate Mother's Day! Love the simplicity & happy feel of this one. Thanks so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede's weekly challenge.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Billie thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Dianne xx (DT)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the colours & the image is great!

Thank you for sharing with us at Inky Impressions this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Naomi Johnson said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

karalschuknecht said...

Beautiful card, job well done. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Baby, Spring, or Celebrations." Come back to join us again and good luck.
Karal QKR Stampede DT

kanatanewf said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge! Hope to see you again next week! Sheena B