Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Aud Sentiments #107 - BINGO / For a special day

Wednesday May 28, 2014
 
 

Our sponsor this challenge#107 is Stamp Art Design by Kathryne. I got to use the awesome image Katie.




The above BINGO is what you will use to play in this challenge at Aud Sentiments #107. I chose to use the row with DIE CUT / 4 WORDS / RIBBON... pretty simple huh. You can do it too and make your card using any three in a row and enter your card at the Aud Sentiments blog. Just make sure your sentiment is on the front of your card.. Now come on and play along. I hope I inspired you.

 
Challenges:
Eclectic Ellapu - spring
Come and get it - Lots of layers
Left of center #32 - girly
Lacy Sunshine  - dies and or punches
Whoopsidaisy  - lots of layers
The squirrel and the fox #70 - lets hear it for the girls
Craft your passion #215 - frame it
recipe: Katie/stampart by Kathryn, su base, scraps, ribbon, su die, 1/2 pearls want 2 scrap, copics, wink of stella glitter pen, emb folder, ss like your style sentiments.




9 comments:

Chrissy said...

Such a pretty image and colouring Billie...gorgeous card.

Thanks for joining in with us at Lacy Sunshine this week..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Michelle said...

So sweet this little girl. I like the bright colours you used.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Barb said...

Wonderful card with such a pretty design and such cheerful colors. Thanks for joining us at the Come And Get It Challenge this week.

~ginny said...

Billie - I love how you did her freckles - they just make her face shine! Also like the scattering of bling on the embossed background.
~ginny
RubberMAD

julie1 said...

beautiful thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy. hope to see you again, good luck xx

Unknown said...

Very cute creation thanks for joining in at Left of Centre

Monika Reeck said...

I love the little cutie girl and how you coloring her and the layout is beautiful and I really love the embossing BG you put on your card...Billie...my sister come from Indonesia...I am reaaaalllyy happy..please forgive me if I am not so much at blog land but as soon as I have time I will visiting your lovely blog, big hugs from Germany...Monika

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous Card! Thanks for joining in our Girlie challenge at Left of Center! I hope you will join us At the Movies this fortnight! Mo dt coordinator xxx