Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Thank you for loving me - Crafty Sentiments - Flowers

 Tuesday March 10, 2020

Hello.. Time for another challenge over at

Our theme this week is FLOWERS





This image is called Isobel I love flowers.. I colored her with copics I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I used Simon Says rectangle die to cut her out. I mounted her on some Stampin up papers. I used Martha Stewart fern punch and SU flower punch and added the flowers and a gem to the center. I stamped the and heat embossed the Simon Says sentiment. 

Challenges:
Use your stuff #393 - favorite embellishment (flowers/leaves and gems)
Dragonfly dreams - make it feminine
Time out #156 - photo inspiration
C.R.A.F.T. #547 - female
Cute card Thursday #624 - anything goes
Krafty Chicks #497 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 10 - anything goes
QKR #388 - anything goes
Crazy 4 challenge #525 - woman's day
Sweet stampin - wonderful women
Crafting happiness #39 - anything goes / opt. sketch










9 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie this is such a cutie. Love your clouds and the colors.

Sioban said...

A happy and pretty card, everyone needs those.

Sheryl said...

This is a delightful card.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
CRAFT DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Janis Lewis said...

She is so sweet! Loving the way you make your cloudy sky. And I love the heat embossed sentiment on black! I just ordered some Simon Stamps stamp sentiments on black labels yesterday. I hope they look as good as your embossed ones. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Furrbster said...

This is a really sweet card,

Hugz Tinz

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute card and image beautifully coloured love the little flowers and your cloudy sky.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
Carol DT x

Lynn said...

Love that sassy little girl! So so cute!

Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Cute card, beautifully colored. Thanks for joining us at Time Out.

SweetScraps said...

Thanks for showing us your favourite embellishment and beautiful card! Come back again to Use Your Stuff for our new challenge.