Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Happy Mother's Day - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday March 24, 2020

Hello.. I am back with another challenge that is going on over at Crafty Sentiments.

Our theme this week is ANYTHING GOES


This is Lilly.. She is so cute.. I made her into a Mother's Day card.. I colored her with copics. I went over the shoes and flowers on her dress with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I took a C1 copic and created the background. I used a Simon Says rectangle die to cut her out.  I added her to a yellow piece of card stock. I took a yellow scrap and  Stampin up ink and stamped the Mama Elephant sentiment and cut it out. 

Challenges:
Dragonfly dreams - make it feminine
Cute card Thursday #626 - just for fun
Creative fingers #182 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 12 - anything goes
QKR stampede #390 - anything goes
Paper funday #15 - anything goes / opt. St. Patricks day
Sweet stampin - mother's day
Use your stuff #394 - spring

4 comments:

Mel Gee said...

She is adorable. Thank you for entering our Challenge at Dragonfly Dreams https://http://dragonflydreamschallenges.blogspot.com/
Regards
Mel DT
https://melgeecrafts.com/

Furrbster said...

She is super adorable,

Hugz Tinz

Helen said...

A really cute design.

Thanks for joining us at the The Paper Funday Challenge.

Helen x

Leslie said...

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing with us in the February Anything Goes + St. Patrick's Day challenge over at The Paper Funday Challenges! We hope you visit us often!
Hugs,
Leslie, PFC DT
Love To Scrap 2