Sunday, March 15, 2020

March calendar - Always Fun Challenge #154

Monday March 16, 2020

Hello.. Today we have a new challenge over at 

Our theme this week is FLOWERS

For the last unteen years a group of 12 of us (which have changed over the years) create 12 of the same calendar pages for the month you're given. Then my dear friend uses my binding machine and binds all 12 calendar pages together. I love seeing a new design each month. I got March so this is the page I did 12 of. I stamped the Tech. Tues. image and then using Prima pan paints to add color. The sentiment is also from TT. I took some card stock and added behind the month. I finished by tying a small bow and adding to the flower stems.  


Challenges:
Moving along with the times #116 - anything but a card
Lemon shortbread #115 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 430-431 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 11 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #162 - anything goes / flowers


4 comments:

Majda said...

This is a beautiful creation.
Thank you for joining the Scrapping4fun.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
Majda DT

Nelly said...

What a fabulous idea to create a calendar and such an fabulous page for March! . .thanks for joining in with this weeks Polkadoodles challenge , good luck Nelly dt x

Wendy L said...

This is lovely, a great make, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

Lisa Lynn said...

This is so creative and just so bright and spring like.