Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Some "Bunny" Loves you - Crafty Sentiments - Easter

Tuesday March 31, 2020

Welcome to my blog. I have a card I made for the new challenge going on over at Crafty Sentiments.

Our theme this week is EASTER



So this is my card using the cute image called Isobel Bunny Suit..   I colored the image with copics, I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I went over the flowers, egg, heart and bunny ears with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I cut the piece down. I added to some black card stock. I stamped the Simon Says sentiment and added to the card.
Challenges:
(Pin)spirational #259 - spring
Word art Wednesday wk. 432-433 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #627 - Easter
Polkadoodles wk. 13 - anything goes
QKR stampede #391 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge wk. 7 - anything goes
Sweet stampin - make own background
Crafting happiness #42 - anything goes/weather

6 comments:

Nelly said...

Such a cute Easter card! ...thanks for sharing with https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/ and Good luck,Nelly DT X

Janis Lewis said...

Sweet Easter Bunny card! Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Lisa Lynn said...

Love all your dots and scene. Great sentiment to go with that image...which is the cutest.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a sweet image! LOVE your fabulous background! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Sweet Stampin' for our 'Create Your Own Background' challenge. So glad you're sharing this gorgeous card with us. Come play again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

Creative world said...

Very pretty card...Great coloring and awesome design...Thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE ,hope to see you again
Ċ½eljka DT xx

Deanne Saunders said...

So cute!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is late, but with everything going on, I’m just getting around to doing this. Please stay safe and strong during this time.
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper