Tuesday, March 31, 2020

HELLO gorgeous - Do-Al(l) creative #40

Wednesday April 1, 2020

Hello.. I have a card to share for the fun challenge 
going on over at Do-Al(l) creative #40

Our theme this month is ROCKER CARD



I had to U-tube to find out how to do a rocker card.. This was fun to create and make a little scene. It's awesome the way it rocks too. I used my Martha Stewart circle die template thingy.. I then used a Paper Trey Ink lacy die and Quick Quote scraps.. I stamped the Simon Says image and colored her with copics. I used Newton's nook stencil with Ranger ink for the wavy background. I went over her tail with glitter. I stamped some My favorite things coral and I had a QQ anchor that I added. The sentiment is from Simon says. I used Lil inker stitch die to cut her out and the backing piece is from Club scrap.

Challenges:
My time to craft #428 - off the edge
A gem of a challenge wk. 7 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #42 - anything goes/weather
Digi choosday wk. 13 - anything goes
Little red wagon - blue



3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Great nautical rocker card. Great sparkles.

Janis Lewis said...

She is rockin' on that rockin' card. Very pretty. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Jane Savage said...

I do love a rocker card and this is gorgeous, Billie!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx