Thursday, October 31, 2019

"Thankful" January 2020 Journal divider - Do-Al (l) Creative #35

Friday November 1, 2019

It's the first of November so another challenge over at

Our theme this month.. Anything but a Card


Our sponsor for this month is Simon Says

I guess this was a good time as any to get my 2020 card journal made up.. this is what I use for just my cards. I am on quite a few design teams so I need to keep track of my cards on what team and sponsor and all. So I created a calendar month that I write the DT/# and then I have a Sun-Sat section where I write in each date the DT/#/sponsor/image... This has worked for me for years so I stay with it. Even though I am the only one to see this I want it to look nice. I want the dividers to inspire me and just bring pleasure. So I use a Stampin up tab die. I found this awesome acrylic sheet that had pretty leaves and words so I used Taylored Expressions silhouette die and die cut a couple flowers. I ran it through the zyron so that the adhesive wouldn't show on the other side since it's clear acrylic. I then used a double sided scrap of QQ paper and stamped the Tech. Tues. sentiment and used Stampin up Stitch die to cut out and using the zyron added this to the page. I have this monthly stamp set I got over 15 yrs. ago with Jan - Dec. I am not that fond of the messy look of the stamp font but hay it's for me and it's easier than typing it out and printing it out.. So I stamped them and added to each divider.. I thought the "thankful" would be a great way to start the year 2020..

Challenges:
Scrapping 4 fun #152 - anything goes
Watercooler Wednesday #245 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 44 - anything goes
QKR stampede #370 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #103 - anything goes

3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Very creative Billie.

Monika Reeck said...

stunning..
I never made Journal more
I did as I was working in Jakarta with so many schedule
now not more..
and this looks so artistic Billie
hugs
Monika

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful Journal
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com