Friday, October 18, 2019

bear one another's burdens - Crafty Catz #479

Friday October 18, 2019

Hello.. I have a card to share for the challenge going on over at Crafty Catz Challenge #479

Our theme this week is
ANYTHING GOES / OPT. COLORS OF AUTUMN


                     Our sponsor for this challenge is Little Blue Button

I am using the image called Rag doll fall joy.. I colored the image with copics. I used Simon Says die to cut her out. I added my cloud template and Ranger ink. I added some leaves and stamped the Stamp simply sentiment and heat embossed. I used Stampin up die to cut it out. I love fall colors but not too happy with the colder weather. I keep saying it's one more day closer to spring.


Challenges:
Addicted to stamps #178 - add a pumpkin
Make my Monday #107 - fruit and or veg.
Use your stuff #378 - pumpkins
Hand stamped sentiments #325 - photo
Paper craft challenges #48 - fall
Time out challenge #146 - encouragement






11 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card love your sky and the colours you have used. Have a good week

Janette said...

A beautiful card Billie so perfectly fitting the challenge I love it.
Hope you have a lovely day.xx

Furrbster said...

Lovely autumnal card,

Hugz Tinz

Lisa Lynn said...

Beautiful card Billie. Love those clouds.

Jenny Engelke said...

Your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Basslady said...

my goodness, this is fantastic!

thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday challenge!

hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi

Fiona said...

What a lovely image and such lovely colouring - a great take on our challenge this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments - thanks for joining us .

Doris P. said...

What a cute Motive! Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenge.

Monika Reeck said...

hmm I love this tall lady Image
and love this time you added more color for the clouds and heaven
great autumn colors and love this Image really
the setiment has a adorable font
Great card my friend
hugs
Monika

Wei said...

Such a lovely creation. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

Janeen from DemiDoodle.com said...

Cute card! Your clouds are awesome. Thanks for sharing at Make My Monday!

Janeen
MMM Design Team
https://www.demidoodle.com