Sunday, October 06, 2019

SMILE friend - Always fun Challenge #131

 
 
 
 
Monday October 7, 2019
 
Hello.. It's time for another fun challenge over at
 
Our theme for this week is DIES/PUNCHES
 
I created this card by using Oxide ink and sponging the background. I then splashed on some Perfect Pearls.. Set it aside to day.. Then I found some scraps and die cut the My favorite things SMILE. I went over the letters with Ranger ink. I Stamped the Tech. Tues. flower and using Lets Make Art water colors colored in the stamps. I then found some Stampin up leaves and sponged the edges with Ranger ink. I adhered everything down. I then used Paper Trey Ink friend stamps.
 Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnuts pattern paper Oct. - anything goes
Penny's paper crafty #450 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #602 - anything goes
QKR stampede #366 - anything goes
Just us girls #508 - designer paper (all but the flowers and bottom leaf)





5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Beautiful card Billie and it made me smile. Gorgeous coloring on the flower.

*Vicki* said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the way you've done your sentiment and the floral images are so pretty! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

TracyM #6773 said...

FABULOUS card Billie!
LOVE your CHEERY colours and design, it makes me SMILE!
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck with your entry :)

Nancy said...

Love all the different patterns you have throughout this entire card Billie! The flowers pop so well against the green. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls this week.

NanaConnie said...

WOW, Billie! Fantastic card! Love the die cut "SMILE" sentiment. Cutting it from dp really makes it stand out. Great coloring on the flowers. OK, time for a DT hat - Thanks ever so much for playing along in the challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Best of luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT