Friday, October 25, 2019

hello my sweet friend - Crafty Catz #480

Friday October 25, 2019

Welcome back to my blog..
Today over at Crafty Catz #480
we have another challenge for you.. Our theme this week is ANYTHING GOES / OPT. COSTUME / LETS PLAY DRESS UP

Our sponsor is Some Odd Girls


I am using this fun image called Ladybug Tia... I like she has her little ladybug dress on along with some cute wings.. I colored the image with copics. I went over her wings and antennas with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I added her to some different designer papers. I used scraps for the hello and SS die. I then added the embossed sentiment.

Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern - Oct.
Digi choosday wk. 43 - anything goes
Lemon shortbread #105 - anything goes
Penny's paper-crafty #453 - anything goes
Crafty creations #401 - anything goes

5 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, such a super cute card, I just love the sweet image she is gorgeous.
Have a great weekend.x

Aunty Sue said...

Fabulous colouring of a awesome image she is on my wish list. Have a good week

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card .
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Lisa Lynn said...

GORGEOUS. Your coloring is amazing as usual.

TracyM #6773 said...

CUTENESS GALORE!
LOVE your image and colouring Billie! It's such a CHEERY card!
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck with your entry :)