Friday, May 24, 2019

What's up? - Colour Crazy Challenge #20

Friday May 24, 2019
 
Hello.. It's time for me to share a card that I made for our challenge going on over at Colour Crazy Challenge #20..
Our theme is ANYTHING GOES
 
 


Our sponsor for this challenge is Polkadoodles
 
I am using the image called Flying a kite. I started with using copics to create the background. I then colored the image with copics. I used Ranger ink and blending tool and swiped it over the sky area so it looked like a windy day. I added this to a piece of Basic Gray designer paper. I tied a piece of twine across the bottom half and used some scraps of red so it mimicked the kite tail. I used Rubber baby sentiment as it made me laugh. The kite is going up so the What's up? seemed to fit.

Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #215 - anything goes
Papercraft challenge #37 - ribbon
A bit more time to craft #92 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 21 - anything goes
Penny's paper-crafty #432 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - bright colors (mood board)
As you like it - his or her (why) his -  I like the boys, easy scenes to create and I like the colors more for boys and easy hair coloring.



7 comments:

Saphron said...

Adorable!! I love the idea of mimicking the kite tail. Beautiful colouring! And the sentiment is perfect :)
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)

Michelle said...

Your colouring is outstanding and you've done a lovely job with the background - gorgeous card - thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty this week and good luck - Michelle x

Sue Crease said...

I just love how you have coloured this little fella in. Adorable. Thanks for sharing at Digichoosday this week

Anja said...

What a cute card :) Love the colors.
Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenges.
Anja

Larissa said...

This is a really lovely card with a great image! I love this little scene. Thanks so much for joining us at the As you like it challenge.

Greetings,
Larissa

Annette said...

Fabulous little boy card - he's adorable.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
As You Like It Challenge.

Monika Reeck said...

cute cute Image
love your coloring with vibrant colors
and the tree so sweet with red cherry there
cuteee card my friend
many thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenges this time
hugs
Monika (with my DT hat or hut??)