Friday, May 10, 2019

Cute just got cuter - Colour Crazy Challenge #18

Friday May 10, 2019
 
Hello.. I am back to share my card I made for the challenge
going on over at Colour Crazy Challenge #18
Our theme is always ANYTHING GOES
 
Our sponsor for this challenge is All Dressed Up


This is my card using the image called Cute got cuter.. He is a cutie for sure. I have three babies and they are so precious. A month ago one of my little ones had a bladder stone removed that was the size of a dime. Now she is only a 9 lb. dog so we're not talking about a big dog. The dr. said it had spikes on it so would never dissolve with meds so surgery was needed. She's doing fine now but she was sure slow moving for a few days after getting her home..
Anyway back to my card. I colored the image with copics. I then used My favorite things stitch die. For the background I used Kraft and Newton's nook paw print stencil and Ranger ink. I then added the ribbon and image. I found some wooden hearts and went over them with a copic and Nuvo glitter pen.

Challenges:
Simon work it Wednesday  - national pet day
The crafters café #218 - create own background




No comments: