Sunday, May 26, 2019

Congrats! - Always Fun Challenge #112

Monday May 27, 2019
 
Hello and welcome back to my blog and my card for the new challenge over at Always Fun Challenge #112
Our theme is GRADUATION
 

It's almost that time of the year for graduation.. I wanted to keep this simple but feminine. So I used an embossing folder and embossed the Stampin up card stock and added a few blings to the flower centers. I then die cut the Impression Obsession female grad three times and layered them.  I then die cut the congrats three times and layered them. I added these to the card and went over the word with Nuvo glitter pen.
I hope I have given you an idea for a grad card and I cant wait to see what you come up with.. I need more ideas..

Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #215 - anything goes
Try it on Tuesday - lets party
Simon Wednesday - bright colors (mood board)
A bit more time to craft #92 - anything goes
Use your stuff #360 - mood board






5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

That's a beautiful graduation card Billie.

Catrin Goodwin said...

Great graduation Card. Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge Good luck x

froebelsternchen said...

Wonderful graduation card Billie! We are so happoy to see you here celebrating with us at TIOT! hugs,Susi

Meggymay said...

A super Graduation card, thank you for joining in our 10th Birthday theme at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Brigitte said...

What a cute card!!! Love the embossing and the simple shadow shape. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge (although I don't see our link in your post), we hope to see you again next time. Hugs, Brigitte