Sunday, May 19, 2019

Happiest birthday wishes - Always Fun Challenge #111

Monday May 20, 2019
 
Hello.. Today over at Always Fun Challenge #111
we have a new challenge
 
the theme is COLOR.. see color chart below

 This is the card I made. I did this all with water colors. Altenew water colors. I started with creating the blue background on water color paper and when I got the colors I liked I then splattered the dark blue on it and then some white Dylusion paint.  The flowers  are from Pretty Pink Posh and are heat embossed white and then using the Altenew paints I painted them. I love the look and fun feel and colors. I then die cut them out and for the greenery I used scissors and cut as much of the over hang white card stock off that I could. I wanted a cleaner look. I then laid the flowers and greenery out till I got the scene I liked and carefully adhered down with adhesive and foam dots. I then stamped the Stampin up sentiment and heat embossed. 
 
Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #215 - anything goes
Die cuttin divas #420 - flowers/mothers day
Penny's paper-crafty #430 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #92 - anything goes
QKR stampede #348 - anything goes
Allsorts challenge wk. 520 - birthday
Just us girls #488 - photo
Addicted to stamps #174 - flowers

13 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Dear Billie I am really sorry I have so less time sitting in front of computer and no visiting my bloggyland friends too
this one is STUNNINGGGGGGG
the flowers coloring so perfecto the Altenew Paints has an adorable color combo
the BG is adorable too
Winner card
hugs
Monika

Contagiously Crafty said...

Such pretty and bright blooms. Wonderful! So glad to have found you through the Die Cutting Diva's challenge.

brenda said...

A beautiful floral creation Billie and those lovely pink blooms really pop against the inky background, it's lovely having you join in our 10th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts, thanks so much.

B x

Michelle said...

This is so beautiful. I love how you have done the background for these gorgeous flowers. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

Greta said...

Oh wow--this is just gorgeous!

Saphron said...

Stunning!! I just love this card. I am so fascinated by heat embossing but I can never get it right, so I'm so impressed!
Thanks for joining us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)

ahlers5 said...

Wow, this is beautiful! I love everything about it. Thanks so much for joining us at QKR.

Mummylade said...

Absolutely amazing flowers. Thank you so much for entering our Birthday challenge at Allsorts!

Chrissy said...

Stunning Billie..Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Addicted to Stamps..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Maria said...

These flowers are beautiful! LOVE your coloring and the layering is amazing! Nicely done! Thanks so much for playing along wth Just Us Girls this week.

Marlena M. said...

Congratulations on your Just Us Girls win, it's so well deserved! Your card is amazing~

Mervi said...

Fabulous card!
Thank you for celebrating Allsorts birthday challenge;-))m

Georgiana said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for joining our “Flowers” Challenge at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Die Cuttin’ Diva DT