Friday, March 08, 2019

Yapppy birthday - Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday March 8, 2019
 
Hello and welcome to my blog..
This week over at Bugaboo we have a free Friday image for you.. Check out the Catch the bug design team using this fun image.
 
 
This fun image is called "cute puppy" and he sure is.. I love dogs. I have 3 little ones.  I colored the image with copics and used my cloud template. I used Lil inker stitch die to cut it out. I embossed the background and used copic to color a strip of paper and added this behind the image.. I added the Sugar pea designs sentiment.. I added some Nuvo glitter pen to the snail.

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 376-377 - anything goes
Inkspirational #181 - use your stash
Artistic inspirations #213 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #238 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 10 - anything goes
Crafting by designs - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #572 - anything goes

7 comments:

Trina P. said...

Adorable. x

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable!! The image is too cute!! Love the embossing!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

So adorable. Love the embossed background. Great sentiment.

Monika Reeck said...

Love your cloud
you did it now
much blue color to left the white part more white ..
Love this cute Dog and the sentiment so sweettt
lovely embossing background too
sweet card Billie
hugs
Monika

Nonni said...

Super cute... I love dogs too! Your coloring is very vivid and I love the clean look of this card. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational and I hope to see you playing along in our new photo inspiration challenge as well!

Jane Savage said...

This is so adorable, Billie! Love that fab image and the embossed background!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

Anonymous said...

This is totally darling! I have two shih tzus and a large english cream golden retriever that thinks he's a shih tzu. Thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs.