Sunday, March 10, 2019

Hope your day is out-standing

Sunday March 10, 2019

 
 I really liked the circle background scene I am seeing so I decided to try it some more. I first took some Bristol paper and did the water effect and my clouds with Ranger ink. I used a My favorite things circle die and cut it out. I stamped some Simon says seagulls. I then stamped the Tech. Tuesday flamingos and colored them with Zig markers. I used the dies to cut them out. I dug through my box of leaves and chose these Stampin up leaves. I added the circle and leaves to the card base. I then stamped the TT. sentiment and added this and put foam dots behind the flamingos and added them to the card over the sentiment.  I think I will be doing more backgrounds like this..
 
Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 376-377 - anything goes
Love to scrap #119 - anything goes
The craft's café #214 - birds /or cas blue

Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Crafting by designs - anything goes
Fab 'n' funky #420 - colors of spring
Simon Wednesday - create a scene
Papercraft challenges #32  - CAS
Cute card Thursday #572 - anything goes
Creative fingers #159 - anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #272 - anything goes
Inkspirational #182 - photo

10 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the!! The background looks amazing!! The flamingos are so cute!! The sentiment is perfect!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, perfect sky, Billie! This is so lovely, Jo x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous background and love the flamingos
Carol x

Rae Ann said...

The flamingos stand out in great contrast to the muted sky colors. The foliage is a great visual detail.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Anything Goes challenge.

crafty-stamper said...

Hi just popping back to say--Thank you for joining us at Love To Scrap
Carol DT x

ankitag612 said...

Such a cute scene. I love the focal point scene creation and those cute flamingos make me dream about summer. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita

mixamatoasties said...

Great card. Thanks for sharing at FabNFunky.

Susan

Monika Reeck said...

Billie I love your Cloud
and the birds there and also the Flamingos so cuuute
love the leaves you added too
sweet card my friend
hugs
Monika

Christine said...

So many fun things about your card, Billie! Love the cloudy sky and the bright flamingoes!
Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Kylie said...

I love your flamingos and the beautiful scene you created within the circle. Thanks so much for playing along at Inkspirational xx