Thursday, March 14, 2019

Happy mother's day 1

Thursday March 14, 2019
 
Wanted to do some paper smooching so I dug out my Oxide inks and smooched this water color paper. (I did a couple more) and after I dried it with a heat gun I dug through some of my flower stamps and found this one that was in a Simon Says monthly kit a few months back. There are three separate flowers. I stamped them and then found another SS set with the leaves.  I noticed that the bottom leave was sorta bleeding so that is why I won't make the other pieces into cards for a few days or so. I will let them air dry till they are fully dry this time.. I dried this piece some more with heat gun then stamped the happy mothers day.. I added a few sequins. It was done. No more stamping.  I love that the flowers are so open so it catches all the colors from the smooching. I didn't want to lose the look and I think this works. So lucky mom will get this card and I hope she enjoys it. (I miss my mom.. it's been a long time but she's on my mind all the time) 
 
Challenges:
Papercraft challenges #32  - CAS
Crazy 4 challenge #474 - flowers
Sweet stampin - anything goes/opt. Mardi Gras
Inkspirational #182 - photo
Artistic inspirations #213 - anything goes
Cute n crafty #22 - anything goes
Simon Monday - feminine /girly
Word art Wednesday wk. 378-379 - anything goes
The sisterhood of crafters - ladies/girls






8 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, I just had to come over and tell you how gorgeous this is, love it, super design.xx

Darlene said...

OH WOW what a beautifully designed card Billie! Wonderful background for this design idea ... great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘One for the Ladies/Girls’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Sammy said...

This is super pretty! I do love how delicate the oxides can look - really effective as a background, like here! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Macarena said...

Sweet and romantic vintage look. Thank you for joining SSS Monday Challenge.

Monika Reeck said...

Adorable Image....sweet sentiment and looks so vintage your BG...beautiful mothers day card Billoe
Hugs
Monika

Diane said...

Gorgeous card with a beautifully created background! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

Izzy Scrap said...

Wonderful card! Your flowers looks so beautiful over this gorgeous smooshing background. Very vintage look. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Papercraft Challenges.

cm said...

How lovely the background; a perfect canvas for your pretty flowers! Wonderfully eye-catching! Thrilled you shared your creativity in the Inkspirational gallery!
~carol