Sunday, March 24, 2019

Lots of love on your birthday - Always Fun Challenge #103

Monday March 25, 2019
 
Welcome back to another fun challenge at
#103 challenge is USE KRAFT
 
I have been thinking of making this card since I received the Simon says stamp set a few months back.. Well I finally did it. I started by stamping the image on kraft with black ink. I then used Fabre Castell color pencils and then when that was done I put the piece back in the Misti and re-stamped with Versa mark and used Antique gold SS embossing powder.  I love the contrast. I then used a scrap of Quick quote paper and cut out the SS Love and layered it 5 times. I then used the same antique embossing powder and stamped the SS sentiment. I finished by adding some Stampin up jewel blings. 

Challenges:
Try it on Tuesday - say it with flowers
Crafting by designs - blooming flowers
Word art Wednesday wk. 378-379 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #574 - spring fever
My time to craft #393 - mothers day or for a female
Artistic inspirations #213 - anything goes

9 comments:

Lisa said...

So elegant and gorgeous!! The flowers look so amazing!! Love the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

froebelsternchen said...

Stunning! This is such an elegant design! WOW! Thank you for joining us over at Try It On Tuesday agin!Always so much appreciated! oxo Susi

Furrbster said...

This is gorgeous,

Hugz Tinz

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, what a stunning card! The gold embossing and vibrant colours of the flowers and leaves looks so beautiful - I love it 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! J 😊 x

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

Oh wow, this is fabulous, I love the oriental colour scheme too. Thank you for taking part in the "My Time To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

Monika Reeck said...

Great idea to re stamping Billie
it looks so adorable with GOLD SS Embossing powder
Love the coloring too
adorable flowery card
hugs
Monika

Lisa Lynn said...

Wow this floral stamp is gorgeous. Love all the embossing.

Marjut said...

So beautiful. Thank you for joining us at TioT.

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Billie love the beautiful embossed image.Thank you for joining us at Artistic inspirations
Carol DT x