Friday, March 08, 2019

Wishing you a filled with sunshine and rainbows - Colour Crazy Challenge

Friday March 8, 2019
 
Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I have a card to show you for the challenge over at Colour Crazy Challenge..
Our theme is ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
We just ask that you color your image.
No pre-colored images are accepted.
 
Our sponsor for this card is The Paper Shelter


Oh I am so glad I used this fun image. She's called Unicornmania.. I had so much fun coloring her with copics. I then layered her on some Echo park designer papers. I stamped the Simon says sentiment and added some sequins. This card was done.  I love the fun look and I think this will make some little someone happy to receive this birthday card.. I hope you play along over at Colour crazy.

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 376-377 - anything goes
Inkspirational #181 - use your stash
Artistic inspirations #213 - anything goes
Use your stuff #349 - rainbow
Crafting from the heart #238 - anything goes
Crafting by designs - anything goes
Fab 'n' funky #420 - colors of spring
Cute card Thursday #572 - anything goes

7 comments:

Trina P. said...

Aww... another adorable card. Love the brightolors. x

missgailly said...

Such a cute image and fantastic colouring. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

Megan J said...

Hi Billie, a fun birthday card for any little one who loves unicorns. Thank you for joining us at Crafting by Designs... good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT

Lisa Lynn said...

That image is precious and love your coloring.

Marina said...

Beautifully coloured, fun card. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

Monika Reeck said...

she is so cute in this costume
lovely DP Billie and the sentiment is sweet...
wonderfully made
hugs
Monika

Crafting Andy said...

Ooh great card. I just love Unicorns. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x