Sunday, August 14, 2016

Wedding card #3

 
 
Sunday August 14, 2016
 
Well this is card #3 for the Wedding cards for a friend. So do you have a favorite yet? I love all of them and I have one more to make. I am sure she will love them not matter what. She requests cards from me all the time and so I think she will like these.
I did the same on this card as I did to card #1 and 2. well this one like #1 has the embossed strip.
 
 

Challenges:
Brown sugar #211 - anything goes
Creative corner - favorite color combo and why (white and browns- just gives a rich color feel)
Inkspirational #115 - pattern paper
Sweet stampin - favorite stamp (Simon Says -congratulations)
Glitter n sparkle #201 - anything goes





4 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin, good luck!!! Amy DT

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Such a beautiful and elegant wedding card. The flower really sets it off. I love it x. Thank you for sharing your card and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

Sammy said...

This is really pretty. The embossed strip is a perfect touch! Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Marina said...

Fabulous big bloom looks beautiful against the patterned paper , and a lovely colour combo. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time!