Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Hello Friend - Aud Sentiments #163

Thursday September 1 - 13, 2016
 
It's time for another challenge at Aud Sentiments #163
Our sponsor is Great Impressions or we can use what we want..
The theme for these two weeks is
Anything goes + a sentiment 
 


Because I live in the town / county that this company is out of.. (well I live 25 min. away in another town) I have been to their store and we have craft stores that carry the images.. this is a very old image that I am using. I think it is tulips/butterflies.. G221.. I made the card and since I love this plaid paper from Lawn Fawn I had to use it. I got from Monika Reeck at Creative with Monika the hello die cut (I used my copics and colored it green) and then used Simon says friend and completed the card.
 

Challenges:

My time to craft #328 - something that flies
Pile it on #115 - die cut
Amuse studio - anything goes
Crafting when we can #126 - punches/dies
Crafting from the heart #125 - anything goes
Ooh la la #212 - girlie
Crafty sentiments - lots of layers
Die cuttin divas #281 - anything goes
Everybody art #378 - butterflies
Deep ocean #136 - things with wings
Crafting by designs - anything goes
Penny's paper crafty #293- anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
The house that stamps built - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 246-247 - anything goes
Crafty gals corner #87 - anything goes
Craft rocket #23 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #27 - anything goes



20 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and papers
Julie T

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card. Pretty and cheerful. Elaine

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for joining in at Crafting by Designs good luck x

Lori Kobular said...

Lovely card! The tulips go together wonderfully with the plaid paper! Don't you just love plaid paper! I sure do! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges!

Cheri said...

And another lovely card for our challenge at The House That Stamps Built. You are one creative and talented lady. Thanks for playing along with us.

Robin said...

This is so pretty! I just love that "hello" die and the flowers are so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC! I am sorry to say that you have entered too many challenges to be eligible for ours. I do so hope you will join us again. Hugs, Robin

Patti J said...

Billie, you have been very busy!!! Another pretty card :) Thanks again for joining us at The House that Stamps Built

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty card - and an image and a sentiment go great together. Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built this week. Shirley H.

Jane Willis said...

Lovely bright, sunny fun card
Jane

Katy said...

This is so pretty! Great stamp and I love that hello! :)

Poppet said...

Great card Billie. I love the colours and the different styles you have used for the topper and sentiments. Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

Heather said...

Very pretty! LOVE that background paper; and the hello die is fabulous. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Elle Kay said...

I also love that plaid paper! Beautiful!

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Billie. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Beatriz said...

Great card! Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again Hugs Beatriz DT

Dorothy S said...

So pretty! I like your bg paper for the cute flower image. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Unknown said...

such a pretty card! love the color combo! Thanks for joining in at the Crafty Gals Corner challenge this week! Jenn DT

Rae Ann said...

Such a wonderfully cheerful card! Love the oversized sentiment and the way you have placed it.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Lots of Layers challenge.

Michelle said...

What a pretty and cheery card!

Thanks for joining us this week @ Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge! Hope to see you back again soon :)

Monika Reeck said...

sweet Image
and nice Hello in this position
always sweet card you made BIllie and so inspiring
thanks for being my sweet friend :)