Wednesday, August 03, 2016

Snappy birthday - Aud Sentiments #161

Thursday August 4 -16 2016

Welcome to another challenge at Aud Sentiments #161 This calling theme is

For a child + sentiment


We don't have a sponsor this week so we can use anything we want.. so I chose a Your next stamp .. image.. I thought with it being a child card this would be perfect for a boy card.. and since I have problems making boy cards this fit.. I used some washi tape to kinda ground him
I hope you find time to play along. Have fun.


Challenges:
Crafting with friends #26 - anything goes
Simply paper craft #34 - anything goes
Your next stamp #44 - colors
A gem of a challenge #174 - animals
The daily marker day 31
Craft your passion #323 - anything goes
Crafty boots - use a stamp
Simon Monday -celebrate
Crafty sentiments -anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 31 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #162 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday #242-243 - anything goes
Lemon shortbread #21 - anything goes
Crafting by design - Aug. anything goes












14 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great card, Billie! He's adorable and I love how you went for a CAS look with just washi embellishments! Jo x

Patricia Alvarez said...

I love it Billie!!!

Dee's Craft Room said...

He is so cute Billie and your colouring is fab - love the sentiment too. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute fun image and great use of washi tape---Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

laurigami said...

Great card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
laurigami

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Although a bit of a stretch on the YNS colors, it is such a clean and cute card!

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

This card is so cute! Not only do I love your coloring job, but you're right! This would definitely be the perfect card for someone of any age! I also really like how you made the washi "ground" for your critter. It's so clever and I'll have to use that technique myself. Thank you so much for sharing this piece with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Elaine Stark said...

A cute card. A super childs card. Elaine

Jacki Daniels said...

Me again another great creation from you love it thanks for playing agan with us at http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk/
Jacki ♥
(Digi Choosday DT)

Anjie said...

Lovely make. Thanks for joining us in our week 31 Anything Goes challenge at Digi Choosday
Anjie (DT)

Kathy said...

Adorable and so creative with the washi tape. Great coloring.

Monika Reeck said...

hi hi hi
that crocodil makes me smile
lovely Washi tape
and cute card you made my friend
so sorry cant catch up all to limited time commenting in the office ooh ooh
I need IPAD or tablet to commenting on subway not my mobile phone it is so small :(( not happy with my eyes and small mobile phone hehe

What I Created Next said...

Lovely make. So clean and simple and colourful. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Anything Goes Challenge (DT). We look forward to seeing your makes each week. Good luck xx

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

This made me giggle. Nicely done!